CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Biggest frustration at work

Here it is.. Why is it that the moment I pull facebook up at work for 30 seconds someone catches me and calls my boss to rat on me?  When at this very moment there are 7 nurses piled around a computer looking at senior pictures as well as the OLD you tube video of the Forever wedding dance down the aisle?  Sorry ladies that was this summer!

I guess it just has to go that I am not a nark.  I think the moment I ever decide to tell on all the stupid B.S. that happens here behind bosses eyes not a single person would believe.  BUT when Katie gets caught going on Facebook God forbid! She is doing something horribly wrong. 

I must say that my boss does not work in the same building as me and that he is very mellow and laid back.  He understands the situation of tattlers.  And if onl;y these people that tell on me and then go around and do the same thing for longer and a lot worse only knew, that on average a month I work 11 hours in an 8 hour day!  I do more than I should.  So when I have a free moment let me have my free moment.  But someone tell me why that free moment has to happen when the narcks are out?!?!

Nurses say they are always busy with phone calls, paper work, rooming patients, faxes. Let me tell you.  The moment after they speed through their duties in the room with you before the doc comes in they right back out at their computer.  Texting someone, eating their 3rd brownie of the day or gossiping about yesterdays patients or whatever big gossip it is or looking for a sale online at Herbergers! Personal favorite though is them learning how to use Facebook at work when they shouldn't and then they tell on me for seeing that I am on  it!  AND nursing supervisors follow this stuff too if not worse!!!!!!!!

I guess that it just sucks to be the super nice person at work that people rely on and know you will get the job done right.  And it also sucks if you are that plus the person with the kind of attitude like me.  Where you don't really care what other people do doing the work hour as long as it doesn't negativley affect my work.  People can do and say as they please by my standard.  Not everyone is that way.  Maybe this coming new year I should turn over a new leaf and start calling those out that don't do things at work. 

Ahh.. I  can breathe now.  Everyone have a great day that has to go to work tomorrow!

0 comments: