CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Well, maybe not weather wise.  But everywhere else and with Thanksgiving on Thursday and the big shopping day I just can't help but get excited about the holidays.

I'm thankful for so much in my life right now.  I have the BEST family in the world.  A boyfriend that has made me stop, look and think about life and life choices in life that I may have at one point not wanted but could now foresee them.  He is truly my best friend.  I'm thankful for all the friends I have in my life.  Without them I don't know what I would do.  I am happy to be alive.  I know it's a weird one, but when you're surrounded with so much great it would be a sad thing to miss it.  All the good makes up for any bad that I may have as long as I stop and take that moment to remember it all.

So Happy early Thanksgiving!

0 comments: