CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Why I started this Blog

Well here's the reasoning behind it all. I used to write in my journal, but I just can't keep up with dedicating anywhere from a half hour of my day to write.  I am online a lot and it's much easier this way.  So if no one ends up reading this I guess it's a little bit of an online journal for myself. 

I was inspired by friends and just other people to start blogging.  As of now I have nothing specific  that I will always focus on, but do you really need that in the beginning?  I don't want to write about day to day events in my life, because lets admit it I'm sure everyone has a day where they feel it's like the movie Groundhog's Day.  I realize too that a lot of people are doing these things these days and making life more public and out there.  In honesty I am intrigued by it.  Plus for friends that you may not see that often it's a great way to stay updated. 

Hopefully I  will do a good job with this, and if others read it hopefully it will be somewhat interesting or at the very least allow you to waste a good 3-5 minutes of your work day not actually working!  (Thats okay sometimes!)

0 comments: