CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Friday

There are so many reasons as to why Fridays are my favorite day of the week.  It starts with knowing the day shift is almost done!  It tends to be a bit busy at work and makes the day go by faster than most.  I tend to get more than a fair share of fun little random emails throughout the day from the boyfriend that make me litterally laugh out loud or put a dorky smile on my face.  I get giddy around 415 because I know it'll soon be time for me to stop and get coffee and make my 45 minute drive to his house.  All the while I am rocking out hardcore.  And now that there is Christmas music on the radio..drivers beware! 

But today in particular I am a little on the sad side.  Tomorrow moring I have to come in and put in some over time.  So I'm staying at home tonight and don't get to see the boyfriend.  I know some might say so what.  But it's been over a week and I miss him! I missed him the day I left last!

The weekend should make up for it.  Work until noon tomorrow.  Mall of America in the afternoon followed by an awesome dinner thats already paid for. (Thanks to gift cards from my B-Day!)  And football and the AMA's sunday.  Go Vikes!

Anyways, everyone have a great and safe weekend!

0 comments: