CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

The holidays are ending...

I can't believe this holiday season is coming to an end!  This Christmas is one to be remembered FOREVER!

To start we had one hell of a snow storm!  I think a solid foot or so hit the ground which made driving conditions pretty much crap!  And my little second cousin or as I refer to her as my niece gave 11 out of 16 people at Christmas eve the WORST stomach flu ever! Thank God it was only 24 hours!

On the better side of it all it was my first Christmas with Geoff and it couldn't have been better!  Everything I gave him he ended up loving.  There was nothing spectacular or anything.  Just a lot of wonderful things!  My favorite thing about Christmas is watching people open my gifts I have given them.  Geoff gave me my scarf I have been wanting for the longest time, a new stereo for my car with all the things needed for it and some other goodies!  The best gift I got this year though was meeting him.  He is the one person that understands me more than anyone I know.  We laughed, drank and were Merry. Geoff, my mom, dad and I stayed up until 2 AM playing Beatles Rock Band laughing the night away! It's a truly great family experience let me tell you!   We woke up Christmas morning at my house with my parents and Santa had came with more goodies!

The new year is creeping upon us all now and I have no real "resolutions".  I just want health and happiness for all the loved ones in my life!

I wish you all a very Merry belated Christmas and the most happiest New Year for all!

0 comments: